My practice focuses on estate planning, estate administration, guardianships, and conservatorships. I am passionate about serving others. I enjoy helping families plan and prepare for the future with an estate plan that reflects their values and goals. I support families going through difficult times, such as when a loved one has passed away or can no longer live independently, by helping them navigate the court processes efficiently.
I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and have called Portland, Oregon, home for over 15 years. I earned my bachelor’s degree in Hispanic Studies from Lewis & Clark College, where I graduated cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. In the years between undergrad and law school I trained Quarter Horses professionally.
While at Willamette University College of Law, I was the managing editor of the Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution and a member of the Willamette Law Review and Willamette Law Online. I graduated cum laude and in the top 15% of my class.
In my spare time, I enjoy riding horses, hiking, and spending time with family, friends, and my German Shepherd.
• J.D. - Willamette University College of Law (cum laude)
• B.A. - Lewis & Clark College (cum laude); Phi Beta Kappa
• Oregon State Bar, member
• Oregon State Bar Estate Planning & Administration Section, member
• Oregon State Bar Elder Law Section, member
• Oregon State Bar Solo & Small Firm Section, member
• Rose Haven, Reigning Roses Walk Committee member (2017 - present); Community Outreach & Development Committee member (2017 - present)
• Forward Stride, volunteer (2017)
• Toastmasters, member (2017 - present)